Thursday, March 6, 2008

Red Ring of Death

It only took six months for my Elite to fry. Hoo-ray.

I'm a little miffed, although I am really surprised they didn't ask me to send my entire hard drive with it. I don't know why they would ask for it, I just expected they would for some unknown, stupid reason.

What's even more frustrating is that it started to work after I called the problem in. I mean it's probably best to just send it in anyway, but it's still lame.

Peter alerted me to an article about a guy who had his 360 signed by a ton of Halo developers and sent it in to be worked on. He wrote them a really long letter about how he would prefer to fix the system instead of replacing it for obvious reasons. When he got his system back, it was totally blank with faint streaks on it resembling scrubbed-off permanent marker.

To my knowledge nothing has been proven, but it takes a special kind of dick to obey the request of a letter from a paying customer just to erase what made the request relevant in the first place.

Maybe I should forge Bill Gates' signature and see if they scrub it off.

Also:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=cl90RGpB1EQ



"Lucky You"
The National

2 comments:

J. Goerner said...

my ps3 is working great, just in case you were wondering

John said...

DERRRR I'M A SONY FANBOY AND MY NAME IS JEREMY! DERRRR.

Mine is, too, though.