Sunday, June 15, 2008

Cheelitism

I'm hoping to have some photos of the new place up (either here or on Facebook) sometime tomorrow. I ate dinner at 11:30pm tonight. Why? Don't know.

But yeah, fuck living somewhere that doesn't have a Whole Foods or Central Market less than an hour away. I don't know how I lived in Sherman for five years. Call me an elitist, but there's something about paying $9 for a pound of cheese that makes me feel better about the world.

Maybe I'm just a cheese elitist. A cheelitist?

Yep, a cheelitist.

I need to call Charles and Kelsey this week to do something. This past weekend was hell of hectic. Glad Gillian's alright, for sure. Glad about our wedding gifts. What? I mean everyone should get married once for the gifts. Seriously. Even if you're totally against the institution or something like that. Just try it. I had no idea what I was getting into, but it's undeniably nice. I hope I'm half as generous with love and support (both tangible and otherwise) as everyone's been so far.



"Cold Girl Fever"
The National

No comments: