Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Wacky Pranksters!

I quit my job after they took me down to ten hours a week, but most of you know this by now. I've already started a bunch of other projects and already have my previous employer asking for help with something (though it's slightly more complicated than that description).

I am thoroughly confused by this commercial. I don't get the dancing. I don't get the hamster yoga. I don't understand what's happening.

Also, I've posted the results of that quiz that Priya posted. I feel like I did this years ago and got something totally different -- I wish I could dig those results up. But David Letterman and John Belushi? Hmm. I do have weird teeth and love little chocolate donuts. I can't imagine the mongoloid who gets "Prankster" as a result. If you get that result, keep it to yourself and pretend I didn't just write that. I love you, whoever you are, and I'm sure you're not that stupid.

Your result for The 3 Variable Funny Test...

the Cutting Edge

(67% dark, 46% spontaneous, 21% vulgar)


your humor style:
CLEAN | SPONTANEOUS | DARK




Your humor's mostly innocent and off-the-cuff, but somehow there's something slightly menacing about you. Part of your humor is making people a little uncomfortable, even if the things you say aren't themselves confrontational. You probably have a very dry delivery, or are seriously over-the-top.

Your type is the most likely to appreciate a good insult and/or broken bone and/or very very fat person dancing.


PEOPLE LIKE YOU: David Letterman - John Belushi


9572076585806942427.gif

The 3-Variable Funny Test!
- it rules -


Take The 3 Variable Funny Test
at HelloQuizzy






"French Navy"
Camera Obscura

2 comments:

Shell said...

I am "The Wit". I am ok with that. We have the same percentage of vulgarity - perhaps this is why we are friends.

L said...

Hey hey! 21% vulgarity over here, too! (which is surprisingly low I.M.O.)