Thursday, May 7, 2009

Business on the Top, Party on the Bottom

It's weird being a new patient at a dentist's office. I haven't really done that since I was seven or something like that. I had a cleaning/check-up today. I forgot that I had to fill out a ton of paperwork so I showed up right when the appointment was supposed to begin. Kind of a dumb move. I felt really bad about it.

The paperwork asked me if I was happy with my teeth from a cosmetic perspective. My answer was, verbatim, "Business on the top, party on the bottom."

No one acknowledged it, which was actually more satisfying, in a way.

Forgive the lyrics of today's song. Never mind the fact that they sound like Orgy doing Joy Division instead of New Order. Example: "Let's grow old together and die at the same time!"

Yep. Yepper do.




"To Lose My Life"
White Lies

No comments: