Thursday, January 22, 2009

Braggy

I'm updating at work. Pretty bored.

I got really tired of seeing that fucking snow post at the top.

Ugh, I'm such a whore for snow.

I got into graduate school -- if you read this blog you probably already know that. It's coming off as braggy now, isn't it? Well I'm happy, dammit. I'll try to post some meaningful links describing the program at some later point in time. In two and a half years I'll be the CEO of BioWare, though. Just watch me.

Just. Watch. Me.




"Fallen"
Lauren Wood

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm sure it would strike me as braggy if you were talking about something of which I had any knowledge.
What's BioWares?

John said...

Company in Austin that makes hells of dorky videogames. Right now they're making a Star Wars MMORPG that apparently will eat your dreams and shit your future.

(side note: three people in the past two years have gone to work for Sony BMG in NYC right after finishing this program.)

Priya said...

I don't even know what a video game of those parameters would entail! But I guess I'll find out.

Marion said...

look, john's on youtube!