Sunday, June 5, 2011

Jeezy Creezy

Man, I remember when I was positive I was going to blog all the time and love it and put ads on it and turn it into something sharable and great.

I'm such a fucking sham.

Drove around pretty aimlessly today since Lauren's out of town.  Just one of those days.  Just really, really bored for long stretches and I took an Excedrin just so I could get jacked up on caffeine for a while.

Probably not something I should do very often.  Got some work done, but mainly I just sat around being furious about not having an office.

"BUT THE OVERHEAD," my overcautious business self said to me.

"You can go suck a fuck, John E. Warren, MBA," said I.

Then I ate a big thing of bread pudding and stared at my pot belly in the mirror while Bird the cat literally shoveled her tiny cat food into her face.  It's like a tiny, furry Playmobil dump truck going to work.  I want to glue little sticks on her back and put on a hard hat and go "CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA WHOOOOOP" while she eats.

Jesus I need to get on that.

No comments: